FYI...Blackboard shells are created approximately three to four weeks prior to the first day of classes.
Technology Training Consultant
Please send all training requests to:
Training Requests will need to include the following:
- Full name
- Identify yourself as a Transcribed Credit Instructor
- NWTC ID # (if you know it)
- Contact information (work e-mail address or phone #)
- Course Title and number
- Session number (or date and time)
Blackboard Course Descriptions
Blackboard: Building Content (1.5 hrs)
No previous Blackboard experience is required. In this 1.5 hour session, learners will interact with and be introduced to Blackboard Learn. We will cover navigation, content, grading and assessment at a high level. Questions are encouraged during this session.
Blackboard: Grade Center (1.5 hrs)
Prerequisite for this course is Blackboard: Building Content or equivalent. Attend this hands-on session to set up your gradebook for online, video conference, web enhanced or just face-to-face classes in Blackboard. Whether your course is based on weighted categories or total points, this is the session to attend to ensure the gradebook is set up to calculate the score properly.
Blackboard: Assessments (1.5 hrs)
Prerequisites for this course are Blackboard: Building Content and Blackboard: Grade Center or equivalent. Did you want to learn how to set up a test in Blackboard for your students to take online as practice or as the actual exam?
In this session you will learn:
- How to build a Test from scratch
- How to build a Survey from scratch
- How to import test questions using "Test Generator"
- How to set up a Test for the "Respondus Lock-Down Browser"
- How to build a Pool of questions to use anytime
All Classes held in Room CC217 on the Green Bay Campus across from Human Resources. Summer class schedule TBD.
Blackboard Building Content
Blackboard Grade Center