Course Number: 10104175
10-104-175 MOBILE MARKETING ...the essential knowledge to embrace and strategize for a mobile first world. With the growth of mobile and consumption by consumers, it is important to understand human behavior. Learn expectations and communication to better strategize engagement opportunities. Discover marketing strategies for mobile devices.
Course Typically Offered
- Summarize the importance of social media as a marketing tool to engage audiences.
- Apply rules of engagement to social media marketing efforts.
- Explore current social media platforms and tools.
- Formulate a social media ethics policy.
- Develop engagement strategies to create brand awareness and build a brand.
- Develop engagement strategies to acquire new customers.
- Develop engagement strategies to introduce new products or services.
- Develop engagement strategies to retain current customers.
- Develop engagement strategies to conduct market research.
- Develop a multi-faceted social media engagement plan for an organization.