Course Number: 10-606-141
Description: 10-606-141 DESIGN PROBLEMS ...data gathering, mathematics, document standard practices, project management and teamwork. [Prerequisites: 10-606-135, Machine Members-Strength; 10-606-103, 2D CAD Adv; (10-606-216, Solidworks Advanced OR 10-606-160, SolidWorks Sheet Metal AND 10-606-166, SolidWorks Loft & Surface)]
Total Credits: 3
- Create a schedule with milestones for a student design project.
- Create a 3D CAD model for a student design project.
- Select and purchase standard mechanical components for a student design project.
- Create working drawings for a student design project.
- Calculate stresses in critical areas of student selected design projects.
Course details are from the 2021-2022 academic year and are subject to change after 5/23/2022.