Social Media Marketing
Course Number: 10-104-119
Description: 10-104-119 SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING ...cover the current state of social media and provide perspective on trends moving forward. Learn about the opportunities social media provides, what interactions mean for a business, and how communication has changed. A strategic plan will be developed to understand the needs of a social media marketing campaign through research, discovery, and thoughtful content creation.
Total Credits: 3
- Summarize the importance of embracing and utilizing social media as a marketing tool.
- Develop goals to determine social media strategy.
- Identify target audiences that can be reached via social media sites/apps.
- Apply rules of engagement to social media messaging.
- Explore current content-publishing options online.
- Explain the current state of marketing opportunities on social media sites/apps.
- Explore the usage and roles of tools that supplement social media marketing.
- Explain how social media campaigns are monitored and measured.
- Determine how marketers can take advantage of mobile marketing.
- Construct a social media marketing plan.
Course details are from the 2021-2022 academic year and are subject to change after 5/23/2022.