Do you have a passion to lead and work with a diverse team? Want to develop your leadership skills to make a positive impact on the NWTC community and beyond?
Students must attend a minimum of four elective curriculum-based sessions and complete the mandatory capstone experience. Students who attend at least six curriculum-based sessions will earn a chance to win various prizes worth hundreds of dollars.
- Discovering the Leader in You (elective)
October 19, DSIS Session
- Leadership Ethics (elective)
November 2, 10:00am-12:30pm
- Leadership and Diversity (elective)
December 7, 10:00am-12:30pm
- Managing Conflict (elective)
February 8, 10:00am-12:30pm
- Civic Engagement and Out Inner Convictions (elective)
March 15, 10:00am-12:30pm
- Emotional Intelligence (elective)
April 5, 10:00am-12:30pm
- Cross-Cultural Leadership by Dr. Washington (elective)
April 17-18, TBD
- Capstone Experience (mandatory)
May 3, TBD
Students who meet minimum requirements will earn an honorary certificate of completion.
Register now for the FREE RISE Leadership Series!
All students welcome to enroll. Workshop series held throughout 2018-2019 academic year.
- Build the skills you need to be a leader in equity and inclusion.
- Connect with a diverse group of students.
- Earn a non-credit leadership certificate.