What is iRespect!?
iRespect! is a college-wide movement to cultivate a welcoming and safe environment for all.
- We stand beside our students regardless of race, religion, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, ability, and age.
- We are committed to maintaining a welcoming and safe space for all members of our community to work and learn.
- We maintain a zero tolerance policy for discrimination, bullying, and behaviors intended to intimidate or demoralize members of this community.
Whether you are a student or employee, there are many opportunities for you to get involved with iRespect! Ready to join the movement?
Join the Movement
Sign the iRespect! Pledge
- I PLEDGE to be aware of my personal biases, prejudices, and attitudes.
- I PLEDGE to encourage a welcoming environment for the benefit of all and to honor this commitment both on campus and beyond.
- I PLEDGE to continue learning to better understand the world and its cultures.
- I PLEDGE to speak out and have courageous conversations about _______________________________.
iRespect Resources for Students
Sign the pledge today and pick up your iRespect! t-shirt in the Student Involvement office.