Priority for enrollment in certification activities will be given to NWTC full time, part time and adjunct faculty until one month before the start date. Participants not affiliated with NWTC that register will be put on a waiting list. One month before the start date, the class roster will be reviewed. If any spots are available, individuals on the waiting list will be contacted and their enrollment processed in the order that they were received.
To register for a class, you need an NWTC ID #. Please follow instructions below.
- Navigate to our home page: www.nwtc.edu
- Follow the navigation by clicking on these links: Admissions > Apply Now > Create/Activate My Account
- Once you are on the “Become An NWTC Student” page, complete the online form – it will either find the number already assigned to you, or generate an ID number if necessary. As soon as you know your ID number, please contact Talent Development with that information so she can process your request.
Participants from technical college districts outside of the Four Amigos Collaboration (consisting of NWTC, Fox Valley, Moraine Park and Lakeshore Technical Colleges), or individuals or agencies not affiliated with NWTC will be charged a $150 fee. Once you are officially enrolled in the class, please submit a $150.00 check made out to NWTC before the course begins.
Mail checks to:
Talent Development Assistant (Human Resources)
PO Box 19042
Green Bay WI 54307-9042
Enrolled participants will receive a welcome letter and syllabus from the facilitator shortly before the class start date. If you have not received this information seven (7) days before the class begins, please contact Talent Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-498-6840.
NWTC – University Partnerships - Graduate Credit for our Certification Offerings
LOOKING FOR MASTERS CREDITS?
We currently have two partnerships for certification course participants to earn Master’s degree credits. To do this, you must “dual enroll” with both NWTC and the institution you select. All paperwork must be submitted to the degree-granting institution in advance. Paperwork received more than 24 hours after a class begins will be rejected. For complete information, please follow one of the links below:
Silver Lake College
If you wish to dual enroll for masters credits:
- Provide this information during the registration process. Be sure to indicate which institution you select.
- Remember to register in advance with that institution. Please note: no institution will take certification credit and transcribe it after the fact. The institution must receive your registration no more than 24 hours after the course begins – no exceptions. You are responsible for their tuition and fees.
- After the course has ended, you must contact the degree-granting institution to request that an official transcript be sent directly to the certification office at the school where you are employed.