External FQAS Offerings

Upon completing an external FQAS course, you must submit a copy of your completion certificate to Human Resources office at NWTC (or the institution with whom you are employed).  If a certificate was not issued, contact the degree-granting institution to request that an official transcript be sent directly to the certification office.

External FQAS PD Offerings 

(Some with University Credit Options)  

Note: If you find a course that you think may qualify toward your certification requirements, but is not on any of the lists above, please submit a completed Certification Prior Approval Form to the certification officer.