Alumni give back for many reasons: gratitude for the education received, paying it forward to open new doors for students, a sense of responsibility, supporting the Northeast Wisconsin community, and tradition of financial support from alumni.
There are a variety of ways to contribute in support of NWTC students. The Alumni Office is here to help you discover which area of support means most to you.
Where is my support needed?
- NWTC Fund - Meeting the immediate needs of students and programs. Donors have supported projects such as the Dental Hygiene Clinic, Farm Business Tuition Assistance Program, Tech Camps, a Veterans Resource Center, and so much more.
- Scholarships - Over 1,500 scholarship applications are submitted annually and the need continues to grow!
- Student Emergency Fund Endowment - Distributes funds for short-term emergencies such as bus passes, gas cards, or temporary housing assistance.
How can I give?
- Cash gifts - Can be made by credit card or check; donate online or mail above.
- Recurring (monthly or quarterly) - NEW OPTION! You can now make a monthly or quarterly recurring gift via credit card or checking/savings account.
- Endowments - A permanent fund for donors interested in leaving a lasting legacy. The principal is invested and a portion of the funds benefit the area of your choice. Minimum investment is $10,000.
- Facility Naming - A meaningful way for NWTC to recognize extraordinary support of individuals and businesses who have committed to student success. Donors can choose to name scholarships and/or college facilities after themselves or pay tribute to loved ones. Facility naming gifts can be pledged over multiple years.
- Estate planning - There are different ways to make a profound impact for future generations of students. Estate planning is an option for donors of all income levels. Examples are: bequests, charitable gift annuities, gifts of life insurance, etc.