Your service to our country is greatly appreciated, and we are honored to provide you and your family with support and resources for educational success. Contact our Veterans Services staff with any questions you may have about the benefits and resources listed in this site. We look forward to serving you.
The Veterans Resource Center is your reception station at NWTC. We are located in the Student Center, SC138, on the Green Bay Campus. Make us your first stop when planning a visit.
Getting Started at NWTC
- Apply for admission.
- Apply for federal educational benefits and state educational benefits.
- Complete the FREE application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. (NWTC Federal School Code is: 005301)
- Explore academic credit for military service by requesting your military transcripts be sent to NWTC's Enrollment Services.
- Attend New Student Orientation. After you are accepted to a program you will receive an email invitation to attend a New Student Orientation.
- Fill out and submit the VA Certification Request Form and submit it to the NWTC School Certifying Official in SC138.
From Soldier to Student
Make the transition from military to civilian and student life with a variety of veterans resources:
Veterans Resource Center in SC138, Open 8am-10pm
The new Veterans Resource Center provides a place for you to connect with peers, meet with the veterans advisor and the school certifying official, and get the information and resources you need to be a successful student. The Veterans Resource Center is located in Room SC138 in the Student Center on the Green Bay campus. There you can receive the following services:
- Educational Benefits Information
- Student Services Information
- Community Outreach Services
- CAC Access
- Lounge Area with Television
- Coffee and other Refreshments
- County Veterans Services
- Vet Center Resources