The Wisconsin Technical College System Board sets fees for all of the technical colleges each spring.
- Typical one-credit lecture class cost is $139.70, not including books or ot
- Michigan residents of Bay de Noc & Gogebic Community College Districts. and the counties of Gogebic, Iron, Dickinson, Menominee, and Delta will pay $5.00 extra per credit.
- A Minnesota resident enrolled full-time is considered a Wisconsin resident for tuition purposes.
- Non-resident (of Wisconsin) tuition is an additional $62.95 per credit.
- Questions: Email StudentFinance@nwtc.edu or call 1-888-385-6982 or (920) 498-5444
Notice on Fall 2015 Tuition:
Based on action at the state level, fall tuition and fees may increase. Students will see the correct tuition and fees on their fall statement.
- Students will receive their first eBill statement for Fall 2015 tuition in August 2015.
- The Fall 2015 tuition payment window will be open at the end of May 2015. We will begin to accept payments for Fall 2015 tuition in-person, over the phone, and on-line at the end of May 2015.