NWTC Payment Information
- Payment is due by the first day of the term. For students who register after the first day of the term, payment is due within 10 days of your registration date.
- The act of registering for a class creates an obligation to pay. If payment in full is not received by the due date, a “hold” will be placed on all records stopping further registration and exchange of classes and release of grades and transcripts until tuition and fees are paid. Also, non-payment may result in your account being forwarded to an outside collection agency.
NWTC uses electronic billing (eBill) as our primary method of billing. To view your eBill statement, please log into My.Financials.
Notice on Fall 2015 Tuition:
Based on action at the state level, fall tuition and fees may increase. Students will see the correct tuition and fees on their fall statement.
- Students will receive their first eBill statement for Fall 2015 tuition in August 2015.
- The Fall 2015 tuition payment window will be open at the end of May 2015. We will begin to accept payments for Fall 2015 tuition in-person, over the phone, and on-line at the end of May 2015.
NWTC Payment Types
- Cash/Check/Money Order:
- Payment can be made at any campus location. Make checks and money orders payable to NWTC and either pay at any campus location or mail payment to address below. Please include your student ID number on check or money order.
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
Student Finance Office
2740 West Mason Street
- P.O. Box 19042
Green Bay, WI 54307-9042
Credit Card: Pay at any campus location, by phone, or on-line through My.Financials.
eCheck: eCheck payment option only available on-line through My.Financials.
Payment Plan: An easy, convenient way to make monthly tuition payments.
- A minimum tuition balance of $100.00
- A non-refundable $30.00 set up fee per term
- Monthly Installments
- For more information, check out the NWTC Payment Plan
Agency Authorization: Defer your fees to a third party agency (requires a signed Authority to Bill form from third party agency)
Financial Aid: For more information, see Financial Aid Procedures.
Add your parent or family member as an authorized payer through My.Financials!
For questions, please call (920) 498-5444.