NWTC Payment Plan can make it easier to pay for college.
Spread your balance into monthly payments!
How the NWTC Payment Plan Works:
- Your NWTC account must be in good standing with the college.
- $30.00 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester at the time of payment plan enrollment.
- You must have a minimum tuition balance of $100.00 for the semester.
- You must enroll online into the payment plan each term.
- Payments are scheduled on the 15th of each month with a payment method of a credit card or bank account.
- There will be a $25 fee for any returned payment, such as NSF (non-sufficient funds) or failed credit card authorization.
All communications on your payment plan will be through your NWTC email account.
It is important to know your current total account balance to help you understand your monthly payments. To find your current account balance, please log into my.NWTC, click on Finances, and click on My.Financials.
Please note: Non-tuition fees (library fines, locker fees, etc.) will not be covered by the payment plan.
For further information, please email StudentFinance@nwtc.edu or call (920) 498-6816.