NWTC's Accommodation Services case managers will work with high school students with disabilities and staff to provide information about NWTC programs, services, and expectations.
Visits to our district high schools include these activities:
- Accommodation Services informational presentations
- Information on available accommodations
- Information on available support services
- Admissions procedures
- Financial aid/scholarships
- Program preparation planning
Location and Contact Info
Accommodation Services is located in Room SC359 in the Student Center on the Green Bay campus.
To request TransitionServices or for more information, please contact the NWTC's Accommodation Services at (920) 498-6904 or email: email@example.com.