All textbook ordering is processed through your my.NWTC account, assuring that only the books for your specific courses are presented for ordering. Your course registration information is the link, so please complete course registration before attempting to view/order books.
Also: Have you been awarded Financial Aid? Would you like to use it to purchase your books?
You must request a book voucher Prior to a starting this order. Please go to this link for further information.
Or: If you are signing up for a NWTC Payment Plan you may request that your textbooks are added to the NWTC Payment Plan. This must be done prior to ordering your textbooks online.
After course registration is complete:
- Click on my.NWTC.
- Sign into your student account (follow directions on this page if signing into your account for the first time).
- Click the Bookstore tab at the top of the page.
- Click on Order/View books
- Choose term.
- Click the Order Books link on the top right. This presents the textbooks for your specific courses for ordering. Only textbooks for classes that begin the first two weeks of the upcoming term, or within two weeks of today's date, can be ordered at any time.
- At the end of the order you will be asked for your email and password. If this is your first time ordering, you will need to register before continuing.
Special Note: The "Pay at store" payment option is only available for orders being picked up at one of the Regional Centers. This option is not available for UPS/USPS orders! Orders will be shipped within two business days.