Financial Aid is available through loans, grants, and work study employment. Financial Aid Staff also provide information
on other types of financial assistance.
Apply for financial aid as soon as possible
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available in mid-January for the next school year.
How to apply
Visit the FAFSA government web site at www.fafsa.gov to FILL OUT THE FAFSA ON-LINE.
When to apply
After January 1 each year. Students may apply for aid before they are accepted into a degree or diploma program.
However, a financial aid award cannot be completed until a student is accepted into an eligible degree program.
You must apply for Financial Aid every school year.
To qualify for federal or state aid programs
- Show financial need (determined by the FAFSA)
- Have a high school diploma or a Certificate of General Educational Development (GED® Certificate),
or pass an Ability-To-Benefit test approved by the U.S. Dept. of Education
- Be accepted into a degree or diploma program
- Be enrolled in at least 6 credits of program classes
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Be a Wisconsin resident (for state funds)
- Have a valid social security number
- Be registered with the Selective Service if required to do so
- Maintain satisfactory progress, as defined by the College
For more information, call (920) 498-5444, or (888) 385-6982.