To request a book voucher for the coming term, the following must be true:
Instructions for requesting a book voucher
HOW TO: Apply for a Book Voucher - Click here for step by step instructions!
- Sign into my.NWTC
- Go to the Student Center Tab
- Click on the Finances heading
- Click on the Apply for a Book Voucher link under Financial Aid heading
Review the student statement - You must click on the “I agree” radio button to continue
- Enter your e-mail address
- Enter the term you are requesting the voucher for (View semester codes)
- Click on Apply for Book Voucher
When done, print the information page for your records.
Requests can only be submitted on-line. Requests are processed in 48 hours or less. Please note: after financial aid disbursement has begun, refund processing may cause a delay or denial of your request. Your eligibility will be determined automatically.
New term, new request
Book vouchers are granted on a term-by-term basis. You must request a separate book voucher for each term. It is best to request a voucher before the term starts. You may only have one book voucher approved at a time. You may request another book voucher 1 day after using a prior voucher in the bookstore.
Call (920) 498-6816 or 1-888-385-6982, ext. 6816