Student Senate is the voice of the student body at NWTC on the Green Bay, Marinette, and Sturgeon Bay Campuses. Student Senate represents NWTC students to provide feedback, concerns, and suggestions to the college administration. Student Senate will discuss student related items with college leadership and work together to make your experience at NWTC positive. This relationship results in a stronger college community through collaboration and shared governance.
All students, taking one or more credits, are welcome to attend any meeting, preview agendas, review minutes and find out when the next meeting is by clicking on the appropriate link.
- Leadership experience
- Looks great on resume
- Become familiar with college administration
- Student Senate meetings 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month
- Executive board meetings 2nd and 4th Mondays
- Office hours (paid 9.60/hr) - 2 hours per week
- Minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Pass background check.
- Minimum nine credits recommended.