The purposes of Skills USA is to:
- Unite in a common bond without regard to race, creed, sex, or national origin students and alumni enrolled in classes.
- Provide leadership for the members.
- Develop leadership abilities through participation in educational, vocational, civic, recreational and social activities.
- Foster a deep respect for the DIGNITY OF WORK.
- Help students in establishing realistic goals.
- Create enthusiasm for learning.
- Promote high standards in all phases of occupational endeavor, including ethics, workmanship, scholarship and safety.
- Develop the ability of students to plan together, organize and carry out worthy activities and projects through the use of democratic process.
- Create among students, faculty members, patrons of the school and persons in industry, a sincere interest in and esteem for Vocational, Technical and Adult Education.
- Develop Patriotism through the practice of DEMOCRACY.
- Emphasize the importance of continuous education consistent to the needs of the individual and the requirements of his/her occupation.
For more information please contact:
Tim Scmitz - 920.498.6849