This organization shall serve as a coordinating unit for students interested in entering the Respiratory Care field for the purpose of:
- Developing leadership and knowledge in the Respiratory Care field.
- Create unity among members and keep everyone involved in a worthwhile cause.
- Associating ourselves with those involved in the area of R.C. and creating appreciation of our goals.
- Providing opportunities for intellectual career choices in the R.C. field.
- Further developing knowledge in the Respiratory Care field.
Meetings are held on Monday at 8:15am in HS320.
Friday, September 23: Brewers vs. Marlins game @ Miller Park
Wednesday, January 4: Ski Trip to Norway Mountain
For more information please contact:
Predident: Bob Sackett | 920.327.9207
Advisor: Peggy Johnson | 920.498.6387