Phi Theta Kappa Requirements
- You must be enrolled in an Associate Degree Program
- You must have completed at least 12 hours (credits) of coursework that may be applied to an Associate Degree (part-time students may be eligible)
- You must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.5
An incentive program to increase Phi Theta Kappa membership while developing fellowship opportunities for more consistent and active member participation.
Friday, March 13, 2015
Green Bay Commons
Close family and friends are welcome to attend the Induction Ceremony and the celebration that follows.
2014 - 2015 Meetings
(If you aren't a member, but are curious about PTK- please feel free to stop by!)
- February 11, 2015 | Lecture Hall, SC132, MN310, & SB127 | 2:30pm
- March 11, 2015 | SC360D, MN105, & SB145 | 2:30pm
- April 8, 2015 | SC360C, MN105, & SB145 | 2:30pm
- May 13, 2015 | SC360D, MN105, & SB145 | 2:30pm
All member meetings can be seen on both the Marinette Campus (MN) & the Sturgeon Bay Campus (SB).
PTK Regional Conferences
- Regional Convention - March 6 - 7, 2015 (Appleton, WI)
- Chapter Leadership Academy - June 5 - 6, 2015 (Wausau, WI)
- Fall Leadership Conference - TBD (Madison, WI)
Phi Theta Kappa Events
- Proceeds from Phi Theta Kappa fundraising projects have in the past benefited local organizations such as Marion House, NEW Clinic, Horizon Wheelchair Basketball League, etc.
Phi Theta Kappa Officers
We'd love to tell you more about Phi Theta Kappa... just email any officer, call an advisor or join us for a meeting!
President: Teal Rosinsky, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President of Leadership: Bob Willmann, email@example.com
Vice President of Service: Anna Moen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President of Scholarship: Ryan Boyer, email@example.com
Vice President of Fellowship: Danielle Santy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Advisors: Megan Popkey: 920.498.7186 & Sharon Chacon: 920.498.5584
Contact: 920-491-2661 or email@example.com