Fire Protection Club - Marinette
The Fire Protection Club serves its members as follows:
- Develop leadership in the field of fire protection.
- Improve scholarship and develop skills that will enable young men and women to participate effectively in business.
- Providing extracurricular activities for the students, such as fundraisers, field trips and guest speakers.
- To provide educational opportunities for its members.
- Develop a sense of individual responsibility.
- Provide satisfactory social and recreational activities.
- To enhance employment opportunities for its members.
- Develop an appreciation of civic and social obligations of those engaged in business.
Chad Counard: 920.498.3654