The Electricity Club (TEC)
The purpose of TEC is to serve its members as follows:
- To enhance our employment opportunities and to
demonstrate what we can do.
- To promote better relationships between industry and
- To obtain learning and hands-on experience through Service Learning Projects.
- To promote the social well being of its members.
- To promote individual responsibility.
- Participate in Community Service Learning Activities
- Attendance at local and statewide industry related seminars and open houses.
- Tours of industrial related manufacturing plants.
- Tours of industry related suppliers and repair shops.
- Program recruiting at area high schools.
- Participate in NWTC campus activities.