Serving Bonduel, Pulaski and Shawano, Wisconsin
Take a course, complete a program, or start your bachelor’s degree – no matter what your goal is, you can do it at the NWTC Shawano Regional Learning Center. You may want to earn a credential in one of our top programs like Nursing, Business Management, Accounting, Farm Business Management, Health Care Business Services, or General Studies Transfer. Plus, you’ll have opportunities to get involved in the College and in the community through student life activities and service-learning. Learn more about our Shawano location:
- Academics – classes, degree and diploma programs, certificates, 4 x 4 program, service-learning, and continuing education courses in CPR, real estate, art, and more; plus work certified training and local police training
- College prep services – assessments, admissions, registration, financial aid
- Student services – personal academic advising, financial aid advising, career services (including career assessments for local high school students), tutoring, bookstore services
- Convenient features – free, easy-access parking, computer labs, video conference classrooms, wireless internet, and nursing assistant classroom/lab
- Did you know? – you can save $1000s in tuition by earning your first year of general studies credits at Shawano and transferring to UW-Green Bay or UW-Oshkosh?
- Access to additional resources – coming in fall 2015, the new ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano will offer NWTC nursing programs onsite!
111 Thomas Avenue
Shawano, WI 54166
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Connect with Us