Counselor: Sandy Barnick (email@example.com)
Phone: 920-498-5755; Toll Free, 800-422-NWTC, extension 5755
- Get help with choosing a new career path and applying to a degree or diploma program.
- Obtain career, academic and personal counseling to help manage the challenges that we all face at times in our academic and personal lives.
- Call for an appointment.
Advisor: Christine Polzin (firstname.lastname@example.org) Phone: 715-732-3873; Toll Free 800-422-NWTC, extension 3873 Gary Kemppainen (email@example.com) Phone 715-732-3881; Toll Free 800-422-NWTC, extension 3881) Hours: Hours vary between 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Get assistance with class selection, credit for prior learning, or general information about programs, including admission requirements and academic planning.
- Make informed choices about degree and graduation requirements, and learn more about college policies.
- Appointments recommended.
Phone: 715-732-3546; Toll Free, 800-422-NWTC, extension 3546