In partnership with Northeast Wisconsin Technical College.
Pursue your love of learning.
If you're retired or semi-retired, eager to explore new and exciting ideas, enjoy being with others to share experiences and like making new friends, please join us and become a charter member of Door County’s Learning in Retirement (LIR) Program.
Door County Learning in Retirement is dedicated to facilitating quality lifelong learning in an open, ongoing forum for older adults in Northeastern Wisconsin.
Other Wisconsin Learning in Retirement sites
Our Wish List
- Ideas for future presentations / class topics
- Presenters and/or coordinators
- LIR Newsletter contributors
- Volunteers for Committees: Curriculum, Financial, Social
- Volunteers to plan a community-wide program
Call LIR at (920) 746-4947 if you can help out, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org