BOARD OF DIRECTORS *
President: Mike Orlock (920) 559-9233
Vice President: Mike Egan, (920) 743-7812
Secretary: Renée Bauernfeind, (920) 743-9799
Treasurer: Judy Jaeschke, (920) 365-2204
* Click the link for newly-elected 2015-16 Officers, beginning July 1st! LIR Officers for 2015-2016.pdf
- Member-at-Large: John Beck (920) 493-6828
- Member-at-Large: Earlene Lutzke (920) 746-8885
- Member-at-Large: George Roenning (920) 743-6732
- Finance: Judy Jaeschke, (920) 365-2204
- Curriculum: Mike Green, (920) 823-2220 S16 - Advance Notice and Dates.pdf
- Social: Nellie DeBaker, (920) 845-5033
- Volunteer Coordinator, Char Rowe, (920) 743-5771
- Past President: Judy Fischer, (920) 743-9176
- NWTC Liaison: Cheryl Tieman, Campus Manager, (920) 746-4904
- Administration: Renée Bauernfeind, (920) 746-4947
Board of Directors meeting dates and times can be obtained by calling the DCLIR office, (920) 746-4947. All members of DCLIR are invited to attend the Board of Directors meetings.
Upcoming Meetings in Classroom 121: June 10, at 8:30 a.m, July 8 at 9:00 a.m.
Cheryl Tieman, NWTC Liaison, (920) 746-4904
Renée Bauernfeind, DCLIR Administrative Assistant, (920) 746-4947
LIR Volunteer Opportunities
This program is operated solely on volunteer energy. Please be a part of it so that the program can continue. Following are some opportunities:
Curriculum Committee – chooses topics and presenters per participant interest. Coordinators are needed for each class to assist presenters. Curriculum Committee Spring '16 - Advance Notice and Dates.pdf
Finance Committee – Oversees the financial matters of the organization.
Social Committee – plans and oversees social events for LIR members.
The planning and execution of the program is as enriching as the actual course offerings. Please do not hesitate to help. To get started, contact Char Rowe, Volunteer Coordinator at 920-743-5771.
For more information, call (920) 746-4947, or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgBOD SC 051315 min.pdfBOD SC 051315 min.docxLIR Officers for 2015-2016 sign.pdf