Learning in Retirement Registration
Registration for courses denotes a sincere intention to attend and participate.
- Please register for only the classes you plan to attend regularly.
- When registering, prioritize courses, listing them in the order of preference.
- Your check must accompany your registration form.
- If you register and find you cannot attend the course, please notify the coordinator so he/she does not plan on your attendance when speakers or other events are scheduled. It is not necessary to notify the Learning in Retirement Office if you cannot attend a single class.
Register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Class size is limited, so please register as soon as possible.
- No late registrations are taken.
- The LIR office will process the registration and prepare an accurate class roster for the course coordinator.
- The office is unable to accept telephone registration for classes.
- You will receive a confirmation letter in the mail informing you of the classes you are enrolled in.
- You may not receive all classes you signed up for. If this is the case, you name will be placed on a waiting list and you will be notified if there is an opening.
- Please call the course coordinator with any questions you may have regarding a class.
When Sturgeon Bay Public School classes are canceled due to inclement weather, LIR classes will also be cancelled. Watch or listen for school closings on your local TV or radio stations.
For more information, call the Learning in Retirement office at (920) 746-4947.