Services, Features and Classes
NWTC North Region Services and Classes
- Registration and bookstore services
- Assessment testing
- On-site monthly academic advising
- GED® and HSED preparation lab hours in Niagara: June 1 to August 17, 2015, Mondays from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Credit and non-credit computer classes
- Certificates and seminars
- Credit level courses - general education and program specific
- Math Lab includes: College Algebra w/Apps., College Mathematics, Interm. Algebra w/Apps., Math w/Business Apps., and Trigonometry w/Apps
- Non-credit courses for your personal enjoyment such as cooking and painting.
- Certification and re-certification courses like Responsible Beverage Server, CPR, and Food Service Sanitation.
- Woodland Regional Technical Academy
- Academic Advising
- Great Learning Atmosphere
- Friendly Staff
- Pick up on-line book orders free of charge
- Co-Located with the Wisconsin Job Center
- Two 14-station computer labs
- 3 video conference classrooms
- Private student study area with computers
- Large classrooms with smart board technology
- GED® and HSED Lab
- Did we mention-Friendly Staff?
Computer Lab Hours
There are three computers available in the student lounge area for students to use between the hours of 8:30 am and 7:00 pm. A computer lab is available at various times‐Monday thru Friday. Call ahead to check availability. (866) 528‐5883.
Want to Learn More? Contact Us Today!
- North Regional Manager: Sally Miller
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (715) 251-3790
Toll Free: (866) 528-5883
Fax: (715) 251-4621