Serving Kewaunee, Algoma, New Franken, Casco, Denmark and Luxemburg, Wisconsin
At the NWTC East Region Learning Center, you’ll get excellent educational opportunities close to home. You can complete many NWTC programs in Luxemburg, including many degree, diploma and certificate programs
in fields like Social Sciences, Computers, Nursing, Communication and Math. Continuing education opportunities are also available, including CPR instruction.
Find out more about what our Luxemburg location has to offer:
- Classes – academic programs, free computer classes, program preparation and more
- College prep services – assessments, admissions, registration, financial aid
- Student services – personal academic advising, career services, tutoring, bookstore services
- Convenient features – easy access parking, computer labs, video conference classrooms and nursing assistant classroom/lab
- Events for students and area residents – health fairs, open houses, "Pay it Forward" events, fundraisers for local charities
- Access to additional resources – Lakeview Regional Technical Academy offers training in Machine Tool Operation and Machine Tool-CNC Technician programming
133 Commerce Drive/Hwy 54
Luxemburg, WI 54217
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Connect with Us