The N.E.W. Clinic at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College is a teaching medical clinic, serving uninsured, underinsured and Medical Assistance patients from Northeast Wisconsin, while enhancing the education of tomorrow's health care providers.
Care is provided by licensed and certified health care professionals who may be assisted by NWTC Health Sciences students. Patients receive the highest-quality care, and students receive the highest-quality education. Most services are provided free or at a minimum charge to those patients who qualify.
- Non-emergency acute care (Such as sore throats, ear infections, cold and flu)
- Chronic illness management
- Prevention and wellness services
- On site lab work
- Case management and Health Benefits assistance
- Medication assistance
- Spanish language interpreter
- Calls (920-498-5436) are answered from 7:45a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- Patients are seen from 7:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Please call 24 hours in advance to make an appointment. (Hours may change for students, meetings, patient needs, or holidays.)
- If the Green Bay Public Schools or the NWTC Green Bay campus closes due to bad weather, the clinic will also close.
Location and Visitor Information
The N.E.W. Clinic at NWTC is located in the NWTC Health Sciences Center, on the east side of campus. (See HS on the Green Bay Campus map.) Follow the N.E.W. Clinic signs to the "Health and Dental Clinics" entrance. Parking is always free and open to the public.
During clinic hours, Route 6 buses ("West Mason/NWTC") stop in front of the clinic at 12 minutes and 42 minutes after the hour. For details, call 448-3450 or go to http://www.ci.green-bay.wi.us/ and select "Transit" from the city departments list.
Contact the N.E.W. Clinic at NWTC:
Phone: (920) 498-5436
For additional programs, locations and phone numbers, please visit the N.E.W. Community Clinic web site at www.newcommunityclinic.org