Why Apply For NWTC Scholarships?
NWTC Foundation Scholarships:
- Can help you fund the cost of tuition, books, and other educational expenses.
- Are available to everyone. Whether you are a high school student or a new or continuing student at NWTC, full or part time, you can apply for multiple scholarships.
- Can replace personal payments or financial aid payments, which could result in a refund of such payments for your living expenses.
About NWTC Foundation Scholarships:
- More than 500 scholarships are available to current and future NWTC students through the NWTC Foundation.
- Over $400,000 in scholarships is awarded each year to students taking classes through NWTC campuses in Green Bay, Marinette, Sturgeon Bay and the five Regional Learning Centers located throughout Northeast Wisconsin.
- Scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate:
- Desire and potential to succeed
- Academic progress or financial need
How To Apply:
To apply for scholarships at NWTC you must log into the MY.NWTC student portal, click on Finances, and then click on "Apply for a Scholarship".
For more instructions on how to complete and submit a scholarship application, please click on the following link:
Applying For an NWTC Scholarship
Click here for answers to the most commonly asked scholarship questions
When Do I Apply:
Applications are accepted from March 1 to April 15 for fall semester. Awards are issued late June.
Applications are accepted from October 1 to November 1 for spring semester. Awards are issued in December.
All applicants are notified via email.
We wish you the best in your search for educational funding.
Remember that we are here to assist you.
Please contact Alicia Van Straten at (920) 498-5426 or
(800) 422-NWTC, Ext. 5426 or email email@example.com
Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, Educational Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 19042 Green Bay, WI 54307-9042