Internationalizing the Business Ethic Curriculum
- This paper explores core issues involved in internationalizing the business ethics curriculum. A telephone survey result from the UK, Asia and North America shows the effort of internationalizing the teaching of business ethics.
Incorporating International Business Concepts into the Curriculum
- This document is comprised of a journal article ("Business Education with an International Flavor") and conference presentation handouts describing a 2-year course in international business management available to high school juniors and seniors in Toledo Ohio." – Educational Resources Information Center
GBA 620 International Business
- This course focuses on the "need for managers to be able to deal with unfamiliar competitors and also understand the intricacies of conducting business in foreign markets across industries. (The) focus (will be) on the management of enterprises whose interest and activities extend across rationale boundaries either by choice or competitive necessity." -Illinois State University
Gold Key Matching Service
- For companies interested in international business, the U.S. Commercial Service helps businesses find potential overseas agents, distributors, sales representatives and business partners. (gen)
Wisconsin Economic Development - Mission is to elevate the Wisconsin economy by providing a positive business climate, support services and economic development tools to accelerate business start-up, attraction and growth.
is a Madison, Wisconsin-based organization with the goal to connect and provide global know-how and resources to its members. MITA provides current, relevant and vital global and international trade information to the organizations and individuals looking to expand their international reach.
World Trade Center Wisconsin. WTCW is a part of the New York-based World Trade Centers Association, a not-for-profit, non-political entity with an overall mission of helping your company succeed in its global endeavors.
International Credit Executive helps members with key elements to be successful in the global marketplace.
Earnest & Young
- Earnest & Young website specifically geared toward global economic issues.
Integrating International Business Law Concepts into a High School Business Law Course
- Article on "international business content for a high school business law curriculum: history of international business law, World Trade Organization, international disputes, contracts and sales, financing/banking, currency, taxation, intellectual property, transportation, and multinational corporations. Considers whether to teach international business separately or integrated into the course." -Education Resources Information.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Business Environment in Industrial Countries
- University of North Carolina, "This course examines business in Europe, with an emphasis on the countries of the European Union (EU)." Foundations in International Business Strategies
- University of Virginia, "This is a course for any student in international business." International Business
- Eastern Illinois University, This course is "an introduction to globalization and the cultural, economic, political, and legal environments of international business including an overview of risks, challenges, and opportunities of competing in the global marketplace."
- Ethical issues in international affairs, includes lessons on corporate issues. This resource also features videos and other resources on issues related to business ethics within a global context.
For questions or comments contact; Megan Popkey, Manager of Student Involvement and International Programs, Megan.Popkey@nwtc.edu. Phone: 920-498-7186 or 01-920-498-7186.