NWTC’s International Programs is offering an amazing and enriching opportunity for our Greater Green Bay Community Members to experience the world and other cultures from the comfort of your home. We're seeking individuals or families who are willing to provide a welcoming family environment to an international student for one academic year (August 2015 - July 2016).
Why Consider Hosting?
- It’s a great way to learn about another culture and language
- Students selected are exceptional individuals who were carefully screened and have background checks
- NWTC supports every host throughout the student’s stay
- Funding is provided monthly to help offset costs (students have their own funds as well)
- Family of one? Great! Individuals are encouraged to become hosts
- Empty nest or full house, both homes are welcomed
- No need to speak a second language
We simply ask that you offer the student to become a part of your family; provide the same guidance and assistance as you would with your family; include them in trips and activities; offer the same care and encouragement and truly become a part of each other’s lives.
For more information:
Lacy Frewerd, International Programs Assistant
Phone: 920-498-5451 or 01-920-498-5451