New! Wellness and Health Promotion associate degree
Apply now! ● Classes start January 2014 ● Green Bay campus
For you, wellness is a way of life. What if you could motivate others to make healthy choices and improve their well-being? And earn a living doing what you love?
With this two-year, 61-credit program, you'll:
- Get ready for a career as a wellness coach, exercise trainer, or massage therapist.
- Prepare for employment in health care organizations, insurance companies, corporate environments, fitness facilities, and other health, home, and work settings.
- Inspire people to implement positive lifestyle changes.
Emerging Demand for Wellness Professionals
- Companies are seeing wellness as an investment toward decreasing health care costs.
- Community-based wellness programs are increasing.
- Prevention-based wellness coaching models are being implemented to help patients manage chronic diseases and prevent disease occurrence.
- Labor market trends indicate a strong and growing need for wellness professionals in both health care and corporate settings.
Start here. Go anywhere.
Get started on your bachelor's degree at NWTC and save $1,000s in tuition. Earn your Wellness and Health Promotion associate degree and transfer the credits you earn to one of these four-year degree programs:
Contact the NWTC Health Sciences Department: 920-498-5513, 800-422-ext. 5513; firstname.lastname@example.org.