Force-on-Force Instructor Course Dates:
- June 2-4, 2015 in Brooklyn Park, MN
- June 9-11, 2015 in Green Bay, WI - DOJ Grant
- June 16-18, 2015 in Concord, NC
- July 14-16, 2015 in Bonner Springs, KS
- July 21-23, 2015 in Phoenix, AZ - FULL
- July 27-29, 2015 in Minnesota - FULL
- August 11-13, 2015 in Pittsburgh, PA
- September 1-3, 2015 in Frederick, MD
- September 9-11, 2015 in Brooklyn Park, MN
- September 15-17, 2015 in Green Bay, WI
- September 21-23, 2015 in Green Bay, WI - FULL
- October 13-15, 2015 in Chicago, IL - Register w/ITOA
Northeast Wisconsin Technical College has partnered with Force-on-Force to provide safe and realistic training to Law Enforcement officers.
Force-on Force products allow officers to train in live-action scenarios for life and death decisions.
"Randy [Clifton] was very knowledgeable and organized; passionate about training."
"Engages all the senses for learning"
"High energy class!"
"21 years in law enforcement and he [Randy Clifton] was one of the best instructors."
"I learned so much more and regret not taking this course years ago."
For more information, please call Kysa Walter at (800) 422-6982 Ext. 2627,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.