Separate Associate Degree and Certificates
Associate Degree Program:
Applications are being accepted now. There is a $30 one-time application fee. View the program here. Upcoming class offerings for the summer semester are available here. Class offerings for the fall semester are available here.
Acceptance into the certificates is automatic, and certificate students can register for classes before the general public can. Enrollment in a certificate is free and you can pay for classes as you take them. The certificates consist of the core Associate Degree classes and will transfer to the Associate Degree.
Early Childhood Certificates - All Certificates
Fall Class Offerings
· Early Childhood Administration Certificate
· Early Childhood Autism Certificate
· Early Childhood Inclusion Certificate
· Early Childhood Infant Toddler Certificate
· Early Childhood Licensing Basic 0-2 Certificate
· Early Childhood Licensing Basic 3-5 Certificate
· Early Childhood Preschool
· Early Childhood Professional Development 1
· Early Childhood Professional Development 2
Apply to a Certificate
Entry Level Child Care Courses:
These classes are approved by the State of Wisconsin Division of Children and Family Services and satisfy the entry level training requirements as stated in the description.
Fall 2014 Offerings
Students have several options in taking the Early Childhood Education classes: online, accelerated (face-to-face which includes day, evening and weekend) and blended classes.