Designed for the older returning adult student
Boomer Preneurship Workshops - coming this fall Learn how to improve your business plus basics on how to set up your own.
Plus 50 Support Services provides:
- One-one-one meetings with a peer who understands the returning student experience
- A safe place to explore future academic and career options
- A one-stop-shop for navigating the services and program offerings at NWTC
- Special events that are of interest to the older adult
- Plus 50 Resource Center – A place to read or check out books on topics of interest to older adults including resume and interviewing, encore pursuits, health and family, job trends, and more. Located on tall shelves in Green Bay campus Library HF5380 and HF5549 sections
Let us tell you more!
Plus 50 Program Coordinator. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (920) 498-6872 or (800) 422-NWTC, ext. 6872
Fall Hours: Tuesdays: 11-5pm; Wednesdays: 11-3pm; Thursdays: 11-5pm