The NWTC Procurement, Accounts payable, Fixed Assets, and Shipping & Receiving Department purchases, receives, pays, and distributes equipment, supplies, and services for the operation of the college. In accomplishing these tasks, we are committed to the following:
- Employ fair and objective price competition and negotiation practices to secure the best value for the college involving the use of public funds.
- Leveraging technology for competitive advantage.
- Investing in training and professional development of staff.
- Networking with other colleges and purchasing associations for cooperative purchasing.
- Ensuring college assets are properly accounted for in their receipt and disposition by standards of the Wisconsin Technical College System and through best business practices.
The NWTC Procurement Department subscribes to the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP) Code of Ethics, and those principles governing the activities and conduct of the division.
SUPPLIERS ARE HEREIN NOTIFIED THAT NO PURCHASES ARE MADE BY THE COLLEGE TO ANY SUPPLIER UNLESS IT IS MADE THROUGH THE NWTC PROCUREMENT OR BOOKSTORE DEPARTMENTS. SUPPLIERS THAT DIRECTLY CONTACT NWTC STAFF MEMBERS THAT WORK OUTSIDE OF THE PROCUREMENT OR BOOKSTORE DEPARTMENTS FOR PURPOSES OF PLACING ORDERS, VERBALLY OR OTHERWISE, DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK AS THE COLLEGE DOES NOT RECOGNIZE AND IS NOT OBLIGATED TO ACCEPT OR PAY FOR ANY SUCH UNAUTHORIZED COMMITMENTS OR PURCHASES. THE NWTC PROCUREMENT AND BOOKSTORE DEPARTMENTS ARE THE SOLE AUTHORIZED DEPARTMENTS ALLOWED TO ISSUE PURCHASE ORDERS AND TO MAKE LEGALLY BINDING COMMITMENTS FOR THE COLLEGE FOR ANY AND ALL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES, BOOKS, PUBLICATIONS, OR SERVICES.
The mission of the NWTC Procurement, Accounts Payable, Mail Operations, and Shipping & Receiving Departments is to acquire, distribute, pay, and manage materials and services for the best quality, service, and delivery at the lowest total cost and best overall value to the College.
For More Information Contact
Jennifer Canavera, Procurement Manager, at 920-498-5406, or Pam Gilson at 920-498-5403, or Carrie Corrigan at 920-491-2654, or Dan Norton in Shipping & Receiving at 920-498-5730.