Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (NWTC) offers the opportunity to work in a professional and stimulating environment where you can make a difference. Take your career to the next level with NWTC where employees are dedicated to helping students be successful. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, NWTC offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
The following is a list of current position openings. Click on the job title to learn more about the job. If interested and qualified, follow the link to apply on-line. On-line applications are required for all positions. Please note that internal applications may be given first consideration. Postings may change without prior notice. If you have any questions about the position or application process, please contact Human Resources at (920) 498-6286 or 1-800-422-NWTC x6286.
Receive notification of all our job postings by becoming a fan on
the NWTC Employment Facebook page.
Read about our job application instructions, then apply on-line.
(Current NWTC employees can click here to apply online)
Faculty (Benefit Eligible)
Staff (Benefit Eligible)
Management/Administration (Benefit Eligible)
Part-time Faculty/Adjunct (Non-Benefit Eligible)
- 600772 - Part-Time, Automotive Instructor, (Marinette)
- 600850 - Part-Time, Certified Nursing Assistant Instructors
- 600906 - Part-Time, Certified Nursing Assistant Instructors, (Shawano)
- 600911 - Anatomy & Physiology Instructors, Part-Time (Shawano)
- 600950 - Part-Time, Electromechanical Technology and Electrical Engineering Technology Instructors
- 600962 - Part-Time, Energy Management Instructors
- 600966 - Part-Time, Accounting Instructors (Shawano)
- 600975 - Part-Time, Certified Nursing Assistant, (Oconto Falls)
Part-time Faculty/Adjunct (Non-Benefit Eligible) - CONTINUOUS SOURCING-Applicant Pool by Division
Part-time Staff (Non-Benefit Eligible)
Candidates offered a position will be required to submit to a background check that may include any or all of the following: criminal background, driver’s license check, education verification, caregiver’s check, employment references, and drug testing. An offer of employment is contingent upon successfully passing the required background checks.